The selection process consists of:
- Feedback from Hosts, Field Officers, MBASA and Trade School
- Onsite performance, skill and knowledge development
- Understanding of WHS issues and compliance
- Further study and Professional Development
- Understanding of Sound Business Management Practises
- Leadership and mentoring skills with other apprentices and work colleagues
- Future Goals and Aspirations in the Construction Industry
- Sporting and community Achievements
The highly sought after title of ‘Apprentice of the Year’ offers:
- Recognition with established members of the Construction Industry
- Enhanced future employment and career opportunities
- Opportunities for other State based and National Training Awards
The Master Builders SA Apprentice of the Year will go on to represent South Australia at the Master Builders National Awards.
Apprentice of the Month 2021
Apprentice of the Month 2020
Apprentice of the Month 2019
Apprentice of the Month 2018
Need more information?
Contact our apprenticeship team today to find out more about our Group Training Organisation.