Become a Host Employer
Master Builders SA’s Group Training Organisation (GTO) provides professional apprentice management services to builders and contractors in South Australia, creating low risk employment and training opportunities for quality apprentices seeking a long term career in the Building and Construction Industry.
Hosting Master Builders Apprentices releases you from the need to administer employer obligations such as leave entitlements and superannuation, as well as removing the need for you to arrange off-the-job training (trade school) with a RTO and we can provide you with flexible hosting arrangements. Flexible hosting arrangements means you can have apprentices on short term or long term placements. If you are interested in hosting a Master Builders Apprentice, simply complete our enquiry form below to express your interest and provide us with some initial information about your business and apprentice requirements.
Benefits of using a Master Builders Apprentice
- Competitive charge out rates with no hidden costs
- Only pay for apprentices when they are physically working on site
- Flexibility in choice of apprentices and year levels
- Minimal administrative tasks
- We manage all the Wages, Allowances, RDO’s, Annual Leave, Superannuation, Sick Leave, Public Holidays, Trade School, PPE etc.
- No lock in Contract of Training
- Quality, productive apprentices that have undergone medical, and drug and alcohol testing
- Long or short term placements (minimum is 1 week)
- We organise and manage all the off-site training at Trade School for the apprentice
- On site visits and support from industry experienced Field Coordinators
Host Employer Information Guide
Members who are looking to grow their business can hire apprentices for short and long term placements at competitive rates while Master Builders SA takes the hassle out and manages all the paperwork. Find out more by downloading our Host Employer Information Pack.
What trades do we have?
We employ apprentices in the following Trades:
- Carpentry / Joinery
- Painting and Decorating
- Solid Plastering
- Wall and Ceiling Lining
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Cabinet Making
Note: Other Trades will be considered to meet industry demand
Enquiry to become a Host Employer
For more information on supervising Apprentices, you can download the following document.
Master Builders SA Apprentices: Receiving CITB funding assistance.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Training Organisation Team today to find out more about hosting an apprentice with Master Builders SA.