Try a Trade with Master Builders SA
No dates set for 2020 – please check back later.
In 2018 and 2019 Master Builders Australia successfully delivered and awarded a number of Pre-Vocational Programs that we call our Pre-Apprenticeship Program.
Due to our successes we will secure funding again to run a number of these programs this year.
About the program
The Pre-apprenticeship Program is a four-week fully funded program. The four weeks are broken into two main components:
- Two-week intensive practical training block: During this time participants will gain practical skills that will be used from day one on the work site.
- Following the two-week training block, participants will undertake two-weeks work experience placement on a work site with a prospective employer.
Once a Pre-Apprenticeship Program is set we will hold an Information Session followed by commencing the 4 week program.
Please check back later for when our next Pre-Apprenticeship Program and Information Session is being held.
- No previous experience required in the building and construction industry
- Drivers licence and own transport is required
- Must be prepared to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol, and pre-employment medical test
- All PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) supplied
Need more information?
Contact our apprenticeship team today to find out more about our Group Training Organisation.