COVID-19 KEY INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
KEY DOCUMENTS FOR THE BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
This is Master Builders COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Page. The impact of the virus will present challenges for the building and construction industry and we are here to help all businesses through this unprecedented time.
The building and construction industry remains operational and there are currently no industry-specific government restrictions in place. However, this could change at any time as the government continues to monitor the situation. Although the industry is still functioning, many businesses have experienced downturns in work and other disruptions due to supply issues, social distancing and other restrictions, and decreased confidence and client spending.
Master Builders SA will continue to provide updates via email and social media as information is provided to us as your peak industry body representing builders and subcontractors in South Australia.
Below you will find a list of our guides, documents and templates we have created for our members. These are all available on our Master suite now:
- COVID-19 Member Guide: An Employers Guide to Managing Work and the Workplace
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Guide for the Building and Construction Industry
- Stop the Spread Checklist Sign
- Stop the Spread Checklist PDF Form
- COVID-19 Responsible Work Site Sign
- COVID-19 – Clerks Award Amendment Guide
- COVID-19 Member Guide – Downturns in Work & Standing Down Employees
- COVID-19 Member Guide – JobKeeper Payment & Managing Employees During Downturns in Work
USEFUL RESOURCES & WEBSITES
We have also compiled a list of the best available resources where you can get up to date information and fact sheets:
- For more information on Coronavirus funding and assistance available we recommend www.treasury.gov.au/coronavirus
- For timely updates on the Morisson government’s response to Coronavirus we recommend you view his media site https://www.pm.gov.au/media
- For Information around business support in South Australia we recommend https://business.sa.gov.au/COVID-19-business-information-and-support
- For official government health updates and advice we recommend www.sahealth.sa.gov.au
- For information around workplace health and safety we recommend www.safework.sa.gov.au
Further Information & Assistance
Master Builders SA is here to help and are available for our members to talk to and seek guidance and advice.