Event Terms and Conditions
Master Builders SA (“we” “us” “our”) understands and appreciates that individuals (“you” “your”) may be concerned about the privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information which is collected by Master Builders SA.
Master Builders SA is committed to protecting your privacy and endorses the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (“APP”) in its management of personal information. This policy sets out Master Builders SA’s information handling practices and procedures.
Under the Privacy Act, personal information means information or an opinion, true or false and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity can be reasonably ascertained from that information or opinion.
What do I do if I have a complaint about privacy practices?
Master Builders SA resolves grievances at the local level if possible. If you have a complaint about privacy please contact the Privacy Officer.
All complaints will be logged on a database/complaints register.
Usually, your contact with Master Builders SA will be the appropriate person to discuss or resolve your complaint, however, if your privacy complaint is not resolved the matter will then be referred to the Privacy Officer, and then if necessary, the Chief Executive Officer.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Submission and cancellation – Delegates may nominate an alternative person to attend the event in their place at no extra charge until 24 hours prior to the event start no transfers will be available after this time.
- Payments – All bookings must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, Eventbrite our event software will send you an email confirmation of your payment.
- Photography and Films: For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during our events. By registering for this event you authorise us to take photos at the event. You further authorise that we are the owner of the copyright and photographs and that they may be used for any purpose we consider appropriate, including publicity, education or other activities.
- Data Protection: by registering for this event your details may be assessed by our staff and our database software company to enable the provision of the service. They may only be to event sponsors and partners as determined by the attendees in the registration process.
- Alterations to programme – Cancellations/Postponement of Event – We reserve the right to make alterations to our event programs, venues and timings. In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled, a full refund of the registration fee will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organiser shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force.