Quarterly Information Seminar
November 5, 2021 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Seminars are 2 hours in duration and are designed to keep you up to date with business demands from industrial regulations, building code updates, policy changes, risk management, insurance implications and technical and development information.
Topics Covered Include:
- Development and technical changes, additions, and updates
- Innovation – products, processes and equipment
- Services available to the building and construction industry
- Advocacy updates
- Membership updates
- Safety, quality and environmental updates
- Workplace and Industrial Relations changes and updates
- Legal updates
- Education changes
Participants who attend this course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Find out more and book online here.