Quarterly Information Seminar
Master Builders SA holds a seminar every quarter to allow our members to connect with industry experts and be updated on changes in the building and construction industry that will impact their business.
Seminars are 2 hours in duration and are designed to keep you up to date with business demands from industrial regulations, building code updates, policy changes, risk management, insurance implications and technical and development information.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Development and technical changes, additions, and updates
- Innovation – products, processes and equipment
- Services available to the building and construction industry
- Advocacy updates
- Membership updates
- Safety, quality and environmental updates
- Workplace and Industrial Relations changes and updates
- Legal updates
- Education changes
Participants who attend this course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance
Master Builders Association – Level 1, 47 South Terrace, Adelaide
Friday 07 May 2021
7:30 to 10:30 am
Cost: (all prices include GST)
Master Builders SA Member: FREE
Non Member: $49.50
Need more information?
Contact our events team today to find out more about our events.