Master Builders SA provides Industry Ready Training and offers pathways to undertake nationally-recognised qualifications from Certificate IV to Diploma level.
Training in building and construction is forever changing. Not only are there constantly new skills, techniques and technologies to learn about but laws and regulations are continually changing too.
Master Builders SA strives to meet your needs. As a result, we are constantly expanding the scope of our courses offered in the hope that more of you will be able to upskill yourselves and your staff in the areas you want and need. There is always room for more training, so please continue to provide feedback and make requests for the training you require.
Industry Ready Training Courses we provide
People & Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bullying & Harassment in the Workplace
- Chain of Responsibility
- Drugs & Alcohol Awareness & Reasonable Suspicion
- First Aid Training
- Fire Warden Training
- ISO Integrated Quality Management Systems
- Silica Awareness
- Site Safety & WHS Management
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Union Right of Entry
Building & Technical
- BIM – The Basics
- Building Codes and Standards – Commercial
- Building Codes and Standards – Residential
- Building Inspection & Report Writing
- Cladding: Conformance & Performance
- Construction of Buildings
- Fundamentals of Building With Light Gauge Steel
- Roof Trusses
- Timber Framing Code
- Understanding Licensing and Approvals
- Understanding Lightweight Construction
- Wet Area Waterproofing
Workshops & Seminars
Social Distancing Measures
Master Builders SA is closely monitoring the situation as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change in Australia and around the world. We are taking measures based on recommendations by the Federal and State Governments and complying as per requirements.
Training is currently being delivered by face-to-face, webinar and other online formats. Courses that are being run face-to-face have had their class sizes restricted to adhere to the COVID-19 social distancing laws.
All courses are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
From 01 October 2019, some CITB short course subsidies will change. This ensures that CITB can continue to fund the equivalent number of training places as previous years. For further information relating to these changes please contact CITB on 8172 9500.
Need more information?
Contact our training team today to find out more about the courses on offer.