As South Australia’s leading building and construction association, Master Builders SA is dedicated to delivering the latest training to support residential and commercial sectors.
We are continually looking at ways to improve the delivery of training, and during 2020 we have added different ways to deliver the training whilst still maintain a student satisfaction of over 90%. Master Builders SA looks forward to continuing to support your career, personal and business growth through the training we deliver.
Industry Ready Training Courses we provide
People & Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bullying & Harassment in the Workplace
- Chain of Responsibility
- Drugs & Alcohol Awareness & Reasonable Suspicion
- First Aid Training
- ISO-based Management Systems
- Mental Health First Aid
- Migration from AS/NZS4801:2001 to ISO45001:2018
- Site Safety & WHS Management
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Union Right of Entry
Building & Technical
- Becoming a More Profitable Developer
- BIM – The Basics
- Building Codes and Standards – Commercial
- Building Codes and Standards – Residential
- Building Inspection & Report Writing
- Chain of Responsibility (COR) & Load Restraint
- Cladding: Conformance & Performance
- Construction of Buildings
- Fundamentals of Building With Light Gauge Steel
- Roof Trusses
- Timber Framing Code
- Understanding Licensing and Approvals
- Understanding Lightweight Construction
- Wet Area Waterproofing
Social Distancing Measures
Master Builders SA is closely monitoring the situation as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to change in Australia and around the world. We are taking measures based on recommendations by the Federal and State Governments and complying as per requirements.
Training is currently being delivered by face-to-face, webinar and other online formats. Courses that are being run face-to-face have had their class sizes restricted to adhere to the COVID-19 social distancing laws.
All courses are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD)
From 01 October 2019, some CITB short course subsidies will change. This ensures that CITB can continue to fund the equivalent number of training places as previous years. For further information relating to these changes please contact CITB on 8172 9500.
Need more information?
Contact our training team today to find out more about the courses on offer.