Consumer Complaints


If you are unhappy with a service provided by a member of Master Builders SA, such as a builder or a tradesperson you must first raise your concerns directly with them.   In the majority of cases, this will resolve the issue.


Describe the details of your complaint clearly, gather together any documents or other evidence that relates to the complaint.  For example contracts, quotes, photographs as well as dates and times.

It is important to consider what you would like to happen after you have raised the complaint and be prepared to consider all options /outcomes that may be proposed and negotiate accordingly.


As suggested, it is important to raise your concerns directly with them, this could be via email, phone or letter and again, explain the issue clearly and what you would like to happen. If you are making the complaint over the phone, and you are not happy with the initial response please ask to speak with a supervisor.


Always make a note of conversations and keep copies of replies to emails or letters.

If you have tried to resolve the matter directly with the member of Master Builders SA and you are still not satisfied then you may lodge your complaint with


Need more information?

Contact our communications team today to find out more about our policy submissions and advocacy initiatives.

Contact Us

Email Us