The HiViZ Women Building Program
HiViZ Women Building SA is a Master Builders SA program to inspire industry change by promoting equality at the entry-level, discovering and highlighting issues, empowering people to see new career pathways and facilitating the development of coordinated solutions.
The program is committed to inspiring leadership, providing unique experiences and quality events across all segments of the industry. HiViZ can build your professional network throughout South Australia’s construction industry through events and seminars that will build your profile as an organisation or individual.
Members of HiViZ Women Building SA are drawn from the breadth of the building and construction industry, including engineers builders, developers, architects, contractors, educators, tradespeople, government employees, building inspectors, students and other associated professionals.
HiViZ Women Building SA has 3 levels of membership available: Individual, corporate and student. HiViZ members make up approx. 6% of Master Builders SA membership base.
The HiViZ Women Building Program Membership Benefits
• Yearly ‘Women in Construction’ luncheon (launched on International Women’s Day each year)
• Attendance at Industry-ready seminars hosted by Master Builders SA throughout the calendar year
• Access to a supportive network to those working in the building and construction industry
• Host regular events to promote relationship building, personal development and business opportunities
• Encourage community involvement – global, national and local
• Advocacy on issues that impact women in the building and construction industry
• Mentorship (through a partnership with other initiatives run by Master Builders SA)
• Improve your skills and knowledge through Master Builders SA’s training courses at a discounted rate
• One table of 10 at the HiViZ Women Building SA luncheon
• Five tickets to a HiViZ event of your choice
• Membership discount rates on all other HiViZ & Master builders SA events
• Host a dedicated site tour for HiViZ Women Building SA members at a project of your choice
Branding & Marketing
Be featured as a supporter of the HiViZ Women Building SA programme in the following areas:
• HiViZ events
• Master Builders SA website
• SA Builder magazine
• Profile in HiViZ Women Building SA magazine
• Social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (where appropriate)
Building Excellence Awards
• Acknowledgment as a supporter of the HiViz Women building SA programme at the awards
• Up to five entries to the HiViZ Women Building SA Women in Construction Award for your employees and outstanding subcontractors
Opportunity for employees to become either a mentor or a mentee of the HiViZ Women Building SA Mentoring Programme managed by ‘Art Of Mentoring’. Click here for more information.
This programme is open to entries in November each year, with commencement in February
The Women Building Australia National Mentoring Program 2021 provides women with up to 5 years of experience in the building and construction industry with access to support, encouragement and advice from experienced individuals through a virtual or face to face mentoring relationship. Mentoring is an excellent way to help women to participate and succeed in the building and construction industry
Up to five employees to attend two Master Builders SA training courses of your choice. Please refer to our Industry Training Guide on our website for a full list of courses available.
“Be empowered to set career goals and don’t forget to support other women.”
“I feel strongly about encouraging all women and in particular the younger generation of women entering the work force to consider our diverse industry and the opportunities that exist within it.”
“I believe that women bring a different perspective and understanding to each project, which alongside our male counterparts, heightens the client experience and delivery of our service.”
Need more information?
Contact our membership team today to find out more about a membership with us.