What is Master Suite?
Master Builders SA Suite is a tailored online business management tool for builders that is included FREE in your membership. We developed this tool to help our members run their business effectively and efficiently, being able to access key information in the one place, at any time, and from anywhere. The online tool has 4 platforms that our members are able to use.
Please click on the headings below to find out more.
Alternatively, watch the following short demonstration videos of the system:
Remember this online platform is FREE to use and our friendly Membership Team are eager to help get you set up and make use of this unique tool.
- Domestic Building Contract for new homes
- Domestic Building Contract for House Renovations Additions or Alterations
- Minor Works Contract
- Specification Contract
- Building Schedule Contract
- Cost Plus Project Contract
- Commercial Building Contract
- Subcontractor Agreement Contract
Hazard & Incident Reporter
In the Product Library section of Master Suite you will find the Hazard and Incident Reporter . This reporter has been developed as an intuitive tool that is able to produce reports showing trends and ultimately providing you with business insights around safety.
Master Suite is also continually updated according to the ever-changing workplace and safety laws to reduce your risk of non-compliance and penalties.
A better Work Health and Safety (WHS) system will help you and your business meet legal WHS obligations and create a better place to work. Safety is an enabler for production.
The Hazard and Incident Reporter can either assist in the development of a WHS management system or just simply add to and improve a current system.
This area in Master Suite provides you with over 100 valuable downloads on Industrial Relations & Workplace Policies and also has ready to use templates that are customised for your working environment.
It also functions as your Quality, Safety and Environmental management systems (all document controlled), which are aligned with ISO 9001:2016 AS/NZS 4801 ISO 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015, including:
- Integrated Management System (IMS) Manuals, Quality Manuals
- Management Plans for Quality, WHS, and Environmental
- All supporting QHSE (including policies, procedures, forms, WMS, SWMS, SOP’s & SWI’s)
Employment Management System
The Master Builders SA suite is a free online business management system for all members.
All Members have access to our online Member Portal. Access to the portal will allow you to:
- Update your company and employee details instantly;
- Give employees different levels of access and update employees as they change roles or join/leave your company;
- View and pay your invoices;
- Access direct debit facilities for payment flexibility; and
- Search through our suppliers to access more savings for your business from tools, business support, accounting, stationary, and printing.
Need more information?
Contact our membership team today to find out more about a membership with us.