Injury Management Services
Did you know all businesses that employ more than 30 workers for three or more months are required to appoint a certified Return To Work Coordinator?
If you do not have someone in your business qualified to undertake this role, you can outsource to our Injury Management Consultant to be your registered Return to Work Coordinator to meet the compliance requirement with Return To Work SA.
Master Builders offers a full (external) Return to Work coordinator service, approved by Return To Work SA to complete management of any workplace injury claim.
Some benefits of the service include:
- An experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated return to work coordinator with more than 5 years of experience;
- No direct contact with claims agent – this is all managed on your behalf;
- Managing relationships with the worker, doctor and case manager;
- Attends medical reviews, hosting case conferences, arranges referral to doctors, return to work support services on your behalf;
- Reviewing of pay records, ensuring correct payment of worker entitlements and submitting for reimbursement;
- Advice and support regarding legislation, worker and employer obligations, dispute rights.
You can still engage in this service if you would like to appoint a Return To Work Coordinator and have under 30 employees.
This service is available to Master Builders SA members and non-members.
If you already have a Return To Work Coordinator appointed in your business, included in your membership is unlimited phone call support to our experienced Return to Work Coordinator and Injury Management Consultant.
Master Builders SA also offers an ad hoc consultancy service that is available to all members who do not require a full-time Return to Work Coordinator.
This is particularly beneficial for small companies (less than 30 employees) who require guidance and assistance when faced with an unfamiliar worker’s compensation claim matter, or companies that may need extra support in managing a complex claim.
Return to Work consultancy services are available for both Master Builders SA members and non-members and can include but are not limited to:
- Full Return to Work Coordinator services for the duration of a particular claim;
- File reviews to assist in the direction of a claim;
- Contact and attendance with claim stakeholders to achieve results and progression on claims;
- Submission of weekly payment reimbursement requests;
- Behind the scenes guidance allows you to take back control of claims when dealing with your claims agent.
- Managing the return to work process and providing advice for non-work injury claims that may be covered under your companies income protection insurance
Return to Work Disputes
In the event of a dispute relating to a Return To Work (workers compensation) claim, Master Builders SA can provide members with legal advice and representation in the South Australian Employment Tribunal. This includes providing advice and representing employer members with disputes lodged by workers against decisions made by Gallagher Bassett or EML, and disputing claims or determinations on behalf of employer members.
There are no out of pocket legal costs to members for legal advice and representation in respect of these matters.
Have you got an Injury Management Issue?
Click the button below to fill out the form and our Return to Work Coordinator and Injury Management Consultant will be in touch.
Alternatively, call them on 8211 7466 or 0439 815 604
Need more information?
Contact our Return to Work team today to find out more information.