Start your career with us
Do you love working with your hands?
Master Builders SA provides you with all the skills and supports you’ll need to start your apprenticeship.
We guarantee full-time employment and award rates of pay and conditions for the length of your apprenticeship (typically 4 years).
Learn while you earn the trade you choose, gain experience in building and construction and establish contacts in the industry through your host’s employers.
The construction industry has plenty of opportunities for you to obtain practical skills that may be applied to various fields. We’ve seen many apprentices who have stared like you and have become very successful as builders or business owners.
Are you ready to start something new in 2022?
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships allow you to study while earning money. You learn on the job, study, and make money while achieving your dream of becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Apprenticeships we offer
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting & Decorating
- Wall & Ceiling Lining
- Wall & Floor Tiling
Why become a Master Builders SA apprentice?
Undertaking an apprenticeship with Master Builders SA is the first step towards a secure and fulfilling career in the construction industry.
Master Builders SA will match you with a Host Employer who will work with you to help you improve your skills, experience, and knowledge as you work on obtaining your nationally recognised trade certification as an apprentice.
Guarantee of Award rates of pay and conditions
Gain experience and establish industry contacts
Choice of RTO for off-site trade school training
Apprentice of the Month / Year Awards
Mentoring and support from Field Coordinators and mentors
Professional Development and support with license applications
Attributes Master Builders SA is looking for include:
- Commitment to a nominal four-year training contract to achieve a Certificate in your chosen trade.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have your own reliable transport to various locations across Adelaide.
- Willingness to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling activities and have the ability to work at heights and in minimal spaces.
- Capable of using hand and power tools.
- Prepared to work in commercial, residential, and industrial environments.
- Prepared to work between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Be able to follow instructions and have great communication skills.
How to apply
We have great Host Employers, jobs and now are just looking for excellent and dedicated candidates, like you, who are looking to kick-start their careers in the booming building and construction industry.
To register your interest in being our next apprentice, please complete our Apprentice Enquiry Form by clicking the button below. This form takes around 5-10 minutes, and if successful, we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Take your career to the next level with Master Builders SA!
Need more information?
Contact our apprenticeship team today to find out more about our Group Training Organisation and getting an apprenticeship with us.