Terms & Condition
The website www.mbasa.com.au is an information service offered by Master Builders SA at no charge to users of the World Wide Web. Master Builders SA recommends you consult the most recent version of this User Agreement each time you view the website.
Please do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Acknowledge that the information on this website is provided “as is” for general information only.
- Master Builders SAmakes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree to hold harmless Master Builders SAand its Directors and employees from all claims arising out of, or related to, your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
- In no event will Master Builders SAor the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made, or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Master Builders SA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Master Builders SA, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Master Builders SA’s prior written consent.
Master Builders SA links to other websites
Master Builders SA may provide links to other websites which meet agreed criteria. However, these websites are not under control of Master Builders SA. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain www.mbasa.com.au is such a website. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Master Builders SA of the organisation or individual operating the website, or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on it.
Links to Master Builders SA website
You may provide a hypertext link to this website on another website, provided:
- the link must “point” to the URL mbasa.com.au and not to other pages within the website;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Master Builders SAname and trademarks;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Master Builders SA is associated with or sponsored by Master Builders SA; and
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the Master Builders SA website full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website.