Become a Host Employer
Master Builders SA’s Group Training Organisation provides professional apprentice management services for our members, creating low risk employment and training opportunities for quality apprentices seeking a long term career in the Building and Construction Industry.
Members who are looking to grow their business can hire apprentices for short and long term placements at competitive rates. Master Builders SA manages all the paperwork such as leave entitlements and superannuation, and arranges off-the-job training (trade school) with an RTO.
Providing flexible hosting arrangements means our members can spend more time focusing on managing and growing their business.
Hosting a Master Builders SA apprentice is currently only available to members of Master Builders SA. Not a member? If you would like more information about becoming a member, please contact our Membership team on 8211 7466 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of using a Master Builders Apprentice
- Competitive charge out rates with no hidden costs
- Only pay for apprentices when they are physically working on site
- Flexibility in choice of apprentices and year levels
- Minimal administrative tasks
- We manage all the Wages, Allowances, RDO’s, Annual Leave, Superannuation, Sick Leave, Public Holidays, Trade School, PPE etc.
- No lock in Contract of Training
- Quality, productive apprentices that have undergone medical, and drug and alcohol testing
- Long or short term placements (minimum is 1 week)
- We organise and manage all the off-site training at Trade School for the apprentice
- On site visits and support from industry experienced Field Coordinators
What trades do we have?
We employ apprentices in the following Trades:
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Painting & Decorating
- Wall & Ceiling Lining
- Wall & Floor Tiling
Note: Other Trades will be considered to meet industry demand
Need more information?
Contact our Group Training Organisation Team today to find out more about hosting an apprentice with Master Builders SA.